Supreme Installations SE Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and this policy sets out how we use and protect any information given to us in person or via this website.
Personal Information we collect
- Information about your use of this website, including name, e-mail, contact details if provided
- Brochures and information downloaded via our website
- Any other information that you send to Supreme Installations
How we use Personal Information
We use this information to get a better understanding of our customers requirements, answer queries, respond to service call requests and to improve our products and website.
We may also use any personal information given to us for the following:
- Supply you with correspondence including invoices, statements and collecting payments from you
- Send marketing information on products you may be interested in if you've opted in for marketing.
- We do not disclose your personal information to a third party
Supreme Installations will take reasonable safeguards to prevent data loss, missue or alteration of your personal data and information will be stored on secure servers.
You may request details of any personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and in line with GDPR, please use the contact us form to do this.
Our website may contain links to other websites, we cannot control data once you have clicked these links and therefore cannnot be held responsible for the protection of privacy or any information you provide whilst visiting such sites.